Who Needs eBank™ID
eBank™ID has two types of customers, users who want to authenticate via signature identification and businesses that want to exchange information once an individual’s identity has been verified.
For users, eBank™ID is simple. There is no learning curve or upfront investment, and the technical specifications are minimal. To get started all a user needs to do is create an account with eBank™ID and enter their desired signature.
For businesses, whether you’re a financial institution, social network, e-commerce platform, government, corporate or educational organization, all you need is a customized API. After integrating eBank™ID into your network users can begin using signature verification to exchange sensitive information.
Worldwide mobile payment transactions will surpass $171.5 billion in 2012, up 62% from $106 million last year.
By increasing security, eBank™ID customers not only have access to new revenue streams, but also save on costs by reducing the risks associated with cybercrime.
- Reduce financial theft and vulnerability to hackers
- Build consumer confidence by offering advanced security
- Save time and resources by alleviating the burden associated with re-securing networks
- Protect intellectual property
- Safeguard against reputational damage
- Charge users a service fee to use eBank™ID
- Collect commissions on purchases
eBank™ID is a software solution designed to work on high-end and low-end mobile devices.